Why choose Quantum Quartz

STRENGTH AND DURABILITY

Quantum Quartz is manufactured using 93% pure, natural quartz, one of the hardest minerals on Earth. The other 7% combine resin and pigments, resulting in a surface of superior durability and performance.

LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY

Quantum Quartz is produced with the finest materials by highly qualified craftsmen and women. The quality of our products allows us to offer you a Lifetime Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects.

LOW MAINTENANCE

Quantum Quartz countertops are very easy to maintain. For everyday cleaning, simply use a soft cotton cloth with warm water. Our surfaces are highly resistant to scratches and stains and they don’t require sealing. Check our General Care and Maintenance Guide for more details.

ULTRA-HYGIENIC

Quantum Quartz’s nonporous and nonabsorbent attributes prevent bacterial growth commonly found in kitchens. There’s no need to treat it with harmful chemicals. This ensures healthy food preparation and storage. Safe home, safe family.

COUNTLESS DESIGNS

We offer a large variety of colors and patterns that are guaranteed to suit all styles. Quantum Quartz is many designer’s and architect’s selection to create any look from classic or contemporary to modern design. We are famous for our beautiful nature-inspired designs. Come visit us and take a look. Your design possibilities are limitless!

HIGH VALUE

Quantum Quartz offers a wide range of options for every budget. The installation of our product will undoubtedly increase the value of any space. With its beauty and performance, Quantum Quartz is the best addition to your home.